Sanofi India Q2 profit rises 40% at Rs116 crore
New Delhi: Drug firm Sanofi India Tuesday reported 40.28% rise in net profit at Rs116.3 crore for the quarter ended 30 September 2017.
The company, which follows January-December as financial year, had posted a net profit of Rs82.9 crore for the July-September period last year. Its total revenue from operations stood at Rs667.5 crore in the third quarter, as compared with Rs638.2 crore in the year-ago period, Sanofi India said in a regulatory filing.
The company’s stock ended 0.21% down at Rs4,199.25 on BSE.
- NTPC eyes 100% equity in some JVs with state utilities, stressed assets
- Maharashtra allows privatisation of cooperative spinning mills, powerloom societies
- Pakistan borrows $500 million from China
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed John Energy files papers for Rs350 crore IPO
- Tripura assembly elections: Voting underway amid tight security