Sanofi India Q2 profit rises 40% at Rs116 crore
New Delhi: Drug firm Sanofi India Tuesday reported 40.28% rise in net profit at Rs116.3 crore for the quarter ended 30 September 2017.
The company, which follows January-December as financial year, had posted a net profit of Rs82.9 crore for the July-September period last year. Its total revenue from operations stood at Rs667.5 crore in the third quarter, as compared with Rs638.2 crore in the year-ago period, Sanofi India said in a regulatory filing.
The company’s stock ended 0.21% down at Rs4,199.25 on BSE.
- Adani close to secure Chinese loans for its Carmichael project: report
- IAF successfully test fires Brahmos from Sukhoi fighter jet for 1st time
- After sovereign upgrade, Moody’s ups outlook on Indian companies
- Google is filtering news for the wrong reason
- PSUs wage revision: Cabinet gives nod to policy framework