Tata Asset Management CIO Ritesh Jain resigns
- Huawei’s Honor 9 Lite: All you need to know about the smartphone
- Ashok Leyland, Phinergy to partner for electric commercial vehicles
- Defence minister Nirmala Sitharaman undertakes sortie in Sukhoi
- Big Ant revives tennis fanfare with ‘AO Tennis’ game
- Volvo Group India looks at CAGR of 10 to 15% in next 7-10 years
Mumbai: Ritesh Jain, chief investment officer (CIO) at Tata Asset Management Co., has resigned, a company spokesperson said on Tuesday.
The spokesperson said it was not yet known where Jain is headed, adding the company will soon start looking for a successor.
Jain had joined Tata Asset Management in May 2013 from Canara Robeco Asset Management Co., where he was the CIO as well, and had worked for more than five years.
Jain holds a Masters in business economics, and in one of his previous assignments, was the head of fixed income at Kotak Asset Management Co., according to his profile on professional networking site LinkedIn.
He has also earlier worked with IDBI Bank and Corporation Bank.
Tata Asset Management Co. is the 12th largest fund house in India, with assets under management of Rs. 40,238 crore as of 30 September.