Ricoh India taken to NCLT by Fourth Dimension Solutions
New Delhi: Tech firm Ricoh India on Monday said Fourth Dimension Solutions (FDS) Ltd has moved National Company Law Tribunal against the company for alleged non-payment of dues.
However, the company does not agree with the claims made by FDS and is pursuing the matter through legal representation, Ricoh India said in a BSE filing.
FDS filed a petition against Ricoh India before the National Company Law Tribunal, Mumbai regarding the alleged non-payment of a disputed debit note which FDS unilaterally raised as alleged damages for a contract termination, it said.
The case was filed under rule 6 of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
- South Korea approves $8 million worth of aid to North Korea
- HTC messed up in its breakthrough deal with Google
- Maria regains major hurricane status: US National Hurricane Centre
- CBI arrests retired Orissa high court judge, 4 others in corruption case
- Rohingyas are illegal immigrants, not refugees: Rajnath Singh