Wipro invests in software testing company Tricentis
New Delhi: India’s third-largest software exporter Wipro on Wednesday said it has invested an undisclosed sum in a software testing company, Tricentis.
The investment was made through Wipro Ventures, the strategic investment arm of the company, as part of their (Tricentis) most recent funding round, Wipro said in a statement. Wipro, however, did not disclose the terms and financial details of the deal.
Wipro and Tricentis will jointly offer their solutions to help clients improve time-to-market and quality by augmenting end-to-end automation across the software testing life cycle.
“We believe that clients will see this partnership as a game changer...It will help them drive speed in their business while bringing effectiveness and experience to their automation journey,” Wipro Senior Vice President, Business Application Services, Hiral Chandrana said.
- Catalonia’s biggest bank warns of economic impact if standoff with Madrid escalates
- Arun Jaitley says Indian economy strong, govt trying to maintain high growth rate
- Pressure on as Xi Jinping’s Belt and Road plan enshrined in party charter
- Best health plans for you: 25 October 2017
- How much tax do you pay on your investments?