Qwikcilver appoints G. Padmanabhan as strategic adviser
- Pakistan ‘processing’ visa applications of Kulbhushan Jadhav’s wife, mother
- Theresa May says Brexit deal proves critics wrong
- UN council weighs measure rejecting US Jerusalem decision
- Ahead of Gujarat election results, BJP MP predicts dismal performance for party
- California’s wildfire now ranks as state’s third-largest
Mumbai: G. Padmanabhan, former executive director Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has joined Bengaluru-based gift card provider Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd as the company’s strategic adviser.
Padmanabhan will advise Qwikcilver on strategic direction, product guidance from a regulatory view point, and towards strengthening the corporate governance, regulatory compliance and risk management processes, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
In RBI, Padmanabhan was responsible for enabling innovations in the Indian payment systems besides mandating measures in safety and security of transactions. His initiatives also included products like prepaid cards, mobile-wallets, among others, according to the statement.