Qwikcilver appoints G. Padmanabhan as strategic adviser
- Virat Kohli fined for breaching ICC code of conduct
- India’s imports of Iran oil in December scheduled to rise to most since March
- Budget 2018: Food subsidy bill may swell by 10%
- Galaxy Surfactants IPO gets Sebi approval, expected to raise Rs1,000 crore
- Reliance Industries to invest Rs5,000 crore in West Bengal: Mukesh Ambani
Mumbai: G. Padmanabhan, former executive director Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has joined Bengaluru-based gift card provider Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd as the company’s strategic adviser.
Padmanabhan will advise Qwikcilver on strategic direction, product guidance from a regulatory view point, and towards strengthening the corporate governance, regulatory compliance and risk management processes, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
In RBI, Padmanabhan was responsible for enabling innovations in the Indian payment systems besides mandating measures in safety and security of transactions. His initiatives also included products like prepaid cards, mobile-wallets, among others, according to the statement.