Qwikcilver appoints G. Padmanabhan as strategic adviser
- New Delhi, Beijing agree maintaining peace vital for growth of bilateral ties
- Govt forms panel to review insolvency and bankruptcy code
- A property market slump may have ripple effects on innovation, productivity of staff
- I-T issues draft norms allowing foreign banks to convert local branches into wholly owned units
- Govt to decide on capital allocation based on bank business plans: SBI chief Rajnish Kumar
Mumbai: G. Padmanabhan, former executive director Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has joined Bengaluru-based gift card provider Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd as the company’s strategic adviser.
Padmanabhan will advise Qwikcilver on strategic direction, product guidance from a regulatory view point, and towards strengthening the corporate governance, regulatory compliance and risk management processes, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
In RBI, Padmanabhan was responsible for enabling innovations in the Indian payment systems besides mandating measures in safety and security of transactions. His initiatives also included products like prepaid cards, mobile-wallets, among others, according to the statement.