Qwikcilver appoints G. Padmanabhan as strategic adviser
Latest News »
- Fiat Chrysler planning spin-offs of Maserati, Alfa Romeo brands
- Vishal Wanchoo appointed CEO of GE South Asia
- Kerala High Court upholds discharge of CM Pinarayi Vijayan in SNC-Lavlin case
- Tata Sons appoints GE’s Banmali Agrawala to head infra, aerospace businesses
- Monsoon rain deficit widens to 6%, raises crop yield concerns
Mumbai: G. Padmanabhan, former executive director Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has joined Bengaluru-based gift card provider Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd as the company’s strategic adviser.
Padmanabhan will advise Qwikcilver on strategic direction, product guidance from a regulatory view point, and towards strengthening the corporate governance, regulatory compliance and risk management processes, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
In RBI, Padmanabhan was responsible for enabling innovations in the Indian payment systems besides mandating measures in safety and security of transactions. His initiatives also included products like prepaid cards, mobile-wallets, among others, according to the statement.