Qwikcilver appoints G. Padmanabhan as strategic adviser
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
- Rotomac fraud: Lucknow court hands over custody of Vikram, Rahul Kothari to CBI
- PM Modi launches Tamil Nadu government’s Amma scooter scheme
Mumbai: G. Padmanabhan, former executive director Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has joined Bengaluru-based gift card provider Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd as the company’s strategic adviser.
Padmanabhan will advise Qwikcilver on strategic direction, product guidance from a regulatory view point, and towards strengthening the corporate governance, regulatory compliance and risk management processes, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
In RBI, Padmanabhan was responsible for enabling innovations in the Indian payment systems besides mandating measures in safety and security of transactions. His initiatives also included products like prepaid cards, mobile-wallets, among others, according to the statement.