India needs to create a million jobs every month: Sunil Munjal
Sunil Kant Munjal, chairman of Hero Corporate Service, emphasised on the need for the creation of additional economic opportunities
Latest News »
- Government to create 10,000 vacancies for certified yoga teachers
- Tesla said to reach pact with Shanghai for China production
- JK House sale: Raymond board to decide on future course of action, says Gautam Singhania
- Earthquake warning in US sent 92 years late
- Jet Airways expands codeshare pacts with Air France, KLM Royal Dutch and Delta
India needs to bring in more innovative ideas and create a million jobs every month for the next 15 years, said Sunil Kant Munjal, chairman of Hero Corporate Service Pvt. Ltd, on the sidelines of All India Management Association’s (AIMA), Diamond Jubilee Foundation Day.
Munjal, who is also the president of AIMA, said that the way our country is encouraging start-ups is fantastic. He also emphasised on the need for the creation of additional economic opportunities.
“We have a need for the rural economy in India to become more dynamic as a majority of population lives in the rural economy. There is a need for us as a nation to focus at multiple tiers of the economy, while ensuring that basic services like education, health and social justice is available to all,” Munjal said on Tuesday.
AIMA is the national apex body of the management profession in India. In 2006, former president Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam had declared AIMA’s Foundation Day, 21 February, as the National Management Day. This year, AIMA’s Foundation Day ceremony was attended by about 500 delegates including CEOs, management experts, academics and students.