P&G Q3 profit dips 13% to Rs131 crore
New Delhi: Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care on Saturday reported a 13% decline in the net profit at Rs131 crore for the December quarter, on the back of increased investment in product innovation and advertising.
The net profit of the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company was Rs150.62 crore in the corresponding quarter of the last fiscal. Both the feminine care and healthcare businesses delivered strong growth behind brand fundamentals, strength of product portfolio and improved in-store execution, P&G said in a statement.
Total income of the company rose to Rs711 crore during the quarter ended December 2017, from Rs686 crore in the same quarter of the previous fiscal.
- Grasim Industries gets green nod for Rs1,800 crore expansion project
- IPOs worth Rs25,000 crore lined up in coming months
- PNB fraud, global cues spur Rs10,000 crore FPI sell-off in February
- Mehul Choksi claims innocence in PNB fraud with open letter
- Volkswagen settles US emissions lawsuit just before trial