IDFC Bank Q2 profit falls about 40% to Rs234 crore
Bengaluru: India’s IDFC Bank reported a 40% fall in second-quarter profit on Wednesday.
Net profit fell to Rs234 crore ($35.92 million) in the quarter ended 30 September from Rs388 crore a year earlier, the bank said.
Gross bad loans as a percentage of total loans stood at 3.92% at end-September, compared with 4.13% in the preceding quarter and 5.96% a year earlier. Reuters
- GoAir flight with 112 on board grounded at Leh airport after technical glitch
- E-way bill for inter-state goods movement from 1 April: GoM recommends
- PNB fraud: Mehul Choksi tells employees to look for jobs elsewhere
- Gold prices rise by Rs100 on increased jewellers buying
- Apple moves to store iCloud keys in China, raising human rights fears