Tata Motors global sales grow 12% in July
New Delhi: Tata Motors on Tuesday reported a 12% increase in global sales in July at 98,534 units, including those of Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) vehicles.
The company had sold 88,159 units in July 2016, Tata Motors said in a statement.
In the passenger vehicles category, global sales stood at 66,508 units last month as against 57,796 during the same period in 2016, a growth of 15%.
Sales of luxury brand Jaguar Land Rover were up 17% to 51,425 units in July compared to 43,932 in the same month of 2016. Tata Motors said sales of its commercial vehicles rose by 5% to 32,026 units as against 30,363 in the year-ago month.
- Market Live: Sensex, Nifty open lower, Asian Paints, Bharti Airtel top gainers
- Rupee opens lower against US dollar
- John Taylor said to impress Trump for Fed chair as Kevin Warsh slips
- Punjab govt fixes industrial power tariff at Rs5 per unit for 5 years
- North Korea warns that nuclear war could ‘break out any moment’