Tata Motors global sales grow 12% in July
New Delhi: Tata Motors on Tuesday reported a 12% increase in global sales in July at 98,534 units, including those of Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) vehicles.
The company had sold 88,159 units in July 2016, Tata Motors said in a statement.
In the passenger vehicles category, global sales stood at 66,508 units last month as against 57,796 during the same period in 2016, a growth of 15%.
Sales of luxury brand Jaguar Land Rover were up 17% to 51,425 units in July compared to 43,932 in the same month of 2016. Tata Motors said sales of its commercial vehicles rose by 5% to 32,026 units as against 30,363 in the year-ago month.
Latest News »
- Govt to strengthen bankruptcy code after studying various judgments: Arun Jaitley
- JD(U) decides to joins NDA, passes resolution at national executive meet in Patna
- Ladakh-like incidents not in interest of India or China, foreign ministry says
- Finland knife attack leaves 2 dead, 8 hospitalized
- Guardian Drone sale to India would cement bilateral ties with US, says official