Jeff Bezos sells $1.1 billion Amazon shares with stock at record
New York: Jeff Bezos sold a million Amazon.com Inc. shares this week for $1.1 billion, according to a US securities filing on Friday. The sale represented 1.3% of his holding and leaves Bezos with a 16.4% stake in the retailer.
The world’s richest man said in April he would sell $1 billion a year in Amazon stock to fund Blue Origin LLC, the rocket company fuelling his dream of sending people into space. He had already sold another batch of a million shares in May. Bloomberg
- New Delhi, Beijing agree maintaining peace vital for growth of bilateral ties
- Govt forms panel to review insolvency and bankruptcy code
- A property market slump may have ripple effects on innovation, productivity of staff
- I-T issues draft norms allowing foreign banks to convert local branches into wholly owned units
- Govt to decide on capital allocation based on bank business plans: SBI chief Rajnish Kumar