Bharti Infratel Q1 consolidated profit falls 12%
Bengaluru: Telecom tower infrastructure provider Bharti Infratel Ltd on Monday said its consolidated profit fell about 12% in the first quarter, hurt by higher tax expenses.
Consolidated profit after tax for the three months ended 30 June came in at Rs6.64 billion, while total income grew about 9% to Rs16.07 billion.
Analysts on average expected a net profit of Rs6.95 billion, according to Thomson Reuters data.
Total income tax expenses rose about three times to Rs25.88 billion. Reuters
Latest News »
- GST base looks set to be at least 25% wider than earlier tax regime
- Kumar Mangalam Birla revives Applause Entertainment for content play
- Donald Trump’s business councils are disbanded after CEOs quit in protest
- US Fed sees balance sheet move soon as inflation debate heats up
- CureFit in talks to raise $25-30 million in fresh funding