Bharti Infratel Q1 consolidated profit falls 12%
Bengaluru: Telecom tower infrastructure provider Bharti Infratel Ltd on Monday said its consolidated profit fell about 12% in the first quarter, hurt by higher tax expenses.
Consolidated profit after tax for the three months ended 30 June came in at Rs6.64 billion, while total income grew about 9% to Rs16.07 billion.
Analysts on average expected a net profit of Rs6.95 billion, according to Thomson Reuters data.
Total income tax expenses rose about three times to Rs25.88 billion. Reuters
- Speeding up plans to cut emissions may save 153 million lives, says study
- Can hashgraph unseat blockchain as the favoured tech for cryptocurrencies?
- FDA-like agency needed for agriculture: commerce ministry
- Raju Shetti offers support to Congress over farmers’ issues
- Pharma firms under scanner for selling drugs without safety trials