IndiGo claims to operate ‘highest ever’ 900 flights on a single day
IndiGo says it operated 900 flights on 7 April—the ‘highest ever’ a day by an Indian airline
Latest News »
- Darjeeling unrest: GJM activists torch GTA engineering unit, ransack panchayat office
- Presidential polls: Venkaiah Naidu files fourth set of nomination papers for Kovind
- Nepal votes in second round of crucial local election
- Global gold prices firm as US healthcare vote delay weighs on stocks, dollar
- USFDA gives nod to Zydus Cadila’s overactive bladder tablets
New Delhi: Low-cost airline IndiGo on Saturday said it operated 900 flights on 7 April—the “highest ever” a day by an Indian airline.
“We at IndiGo are thrilled on having flown 900 daily flights for the first time yesterday... Now, the team is excited to reach the 1,000 flights milestone,” IndiGo president and whole time director Aditya Ghosh said in a release.
IndiGo, with a fleet of 131 Airbus planes, connects 44 destinations.