IndiGo claims to operate ‘highest ever’ 900 flights on a single day
- Kejriwal’s apology to Majithia a bid to reduce defamation burden: Amarinder Singh
- Theresa May warns of new Russia sanctions as 23 UK diplomats expelled
- Tech giants set to face 3% tax on revenue under new European Union plan
- Nirmala Sitharaman says no repeat of Doklam crisis
- Govt plans regulatory framework for social media, online content: Smriti Irani
New Delhi: Low-cost airline IndiGo on Saturday said it operated 900 flights on 7 April—the “highest ever” a day by an Indian airline.
“We at IndiGo are thrilled on having flown 900 daily flights for the first time yesterday... Now, the team is excited to reach the 1,000 flights milestone,” IndiGo president and whole time director Aditya Ghosh said in a release.
IndiGo, with a fleet of 131 Airbus planes, connects 44 destinations.