IndiGo claims to operate ‘highest ever’ 900 flights on a single day
- Bill to extend proxy voting to overseas Indians in Lok Sabha
- Will Gujarat and Himachal verdicts impact Karnataka assembly elections in 2018?
- Five takeaways from Election Results 2017
- Gujarat elections: Dalit leader Jignesh Mevani wins Vadgam seat
- Govt unlikely to table FRDI Bill in budget session of parliament
New Delhi: Low-cost airline IndiGo on Saturday said it operated 900 flights on 7 April—the “highest ever” a day by an Indian airline.
“We at IndiGo are thrilled on having flown 900 daily flights for the first time yesterday... Now, the team is excited to reach the 1,000 flights milestone,” IndiGo president and whole time director Aditya Ghosh said in a release.
IndiGo, with a fleet of 131 Airbus planes, connects 44 destinations.