Usha Martin March quarter loss narrows to Rs149.03 crore
- Breakthrough drug found to treat Huntington’s disease: report
- Sebi to probe data leaks via social media, says chairman Ajay Tyagi
- Cyclone Ockhi: Fisherfolk protest govt inaction
- In Gujarat, a recurring question: where have the jobs gone?
- SC expresses displeasure over NCLT order suspending Unitech directors
Kolkata: Embattled steel and wire-rope maker Usha Martin Ltd on Tuesday said its net loss in the March quarter had narrowed to Rs149.03 crore from Rs160.22 crore in the same period a year ago, thanks to cost rationalisation.
Revenue for the quarter remained largely unchanged from the previous year at Rs960.82 crore.