Usha Martin March quarter loss narrows to Rs149.03 crore
- India may allow only commercial coal mining in the future
- Porsche to launch electric car in India in early 2020
- ONGC Videsh drops plan to build LNG export facility in Iran
- Fans gather outside Sridevi house in Lokhandwala, body to arrive tonight
- Govt ropes in IIFT, ICAI to improve ease of doing business ranking
Kolkata: Embattled steel and wire-rope maker Usha Martin Ltd on Tuesday said its net loss in the March quarter had narrowed to Rs149.03 crore from Rs160.22 crore in the same period a year ago, thanks to cost rationalisation.
Revenue for the quarter remained largely unchanged from the previous year at Rs960.82 crore.