Usha Martin March quarter loss narrows to Rs149.03 crore
Latest News »
- Palaniswami, Panneerselvam express confidence on AIADMK merger
- US President’s arts council quits over Donald Trump’s Charlottesville remarks
- Bankruptcy code can help deepen bond markets: Sebi chief Ajay Tyagi
- Govt plans monthly fellowship of Rs70,000 for IIT, IISc researchers
- Carl Icahn quits White House role amid conflict of interest questions
Kolkata: Embattled steel and wire-rope maker Usha Martin Ltd on Tuesday said its net loss in the March quarter had narrowed to Rs149.03 crore from Rs160.22 crore in the same period a year ago, thanks to cost rationalisation.
Revenue for the quarter remained largely unchanged from the previous year at Rs960.82 crore.