Usha Martin March quarter loss narrows to Rs149.03 crore
Usha Martin’s revenue for the March quarter remained largely unchanged from the previous year at Rs960.82 crore
Latest News »
- Infosys says audit finds no evidence of wrongdoing in Panaya deal
- GST registrations for e-commerce, new companies to begin on 25 June
- CBSE NEET 2017 results: Punjab’s Navdeep Singh topper, followed by 2 MP students
- Hope Narendra Modi can make progress on H-1B, climate issues in US: China
- London fire started with fridge, manslaughter charges could be filed: police
Kolkata: Embattled steel and wire-rope maker Usha Martin Ltd on Tuesday said its net loss in the March quarter had narrowed to Rs149.03 crore from Rs160.22 crore in the same period a year ago, thanks to cost rationalisation.
Revenue for the quarter remained largely unchanged from the previous year at Rs960.82 crore.