Royal Enfield’s August sales rise 22% at 67,977 units
New Delhi: Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, today reported 21.99% increase in total sales at 67,977 units in August.
In the same month last year, the company had sold 55,721 units, Eicher Motors said in a statement.
Of the total sales, models with engine capacity up to 350 cc stood at 63,637 units.
There were 4,340 units of models with engine capacity up to 500 cc sold during the month.
Exports during the month under review grew 12.06 per cent to 1,105 units compared to 986 units in August 2016.
The company sold 3,16,432 units so far in 2017-18, excluding exports. Units exported so far in the year stood at 7,521.
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky