Royal Enfield’s August sales rise 22% at 67,977 units
New Delhi: Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, today reported 21.99% increase in total sales at 67,977 units in August.
In the same month last year, the company had sold 55,721 units, Eicher Motors said in a statement.
Of the total sales, models with engine capacity up to 350 cc stood at 63,637 units.
There were 4,340 units of models with engine capacity up to 500 cc sold during the month.
Exports during the month under review grew 12.06 per cent to 1,105 units compared to 986 units in August 2016.
The company sold 3,16,432 units so far in 2017-18, excluding exports. Units exported so far in the year stood at 7,521.
- Analysts upbeat on Tata Steel after European JV with Thyssenkrupp
- South Korea approves $8 million worth of aid to North Korea
- HTC messed up in its breakthrough deal with Google
- Maria regains major hurricane status: US National Hurricane Centre
- CBI arrests retired Orissa high court judge, 4 others in corruption case