Jaypee Infra Q1 net loss expands to Rs45 crore
New Delhi: Jaypee Infratech Ltd’s standalone net loss widened to Rs44.7 crore for the quarter ended 30 June 2017.
The company had posted a net loss of Rs35.6 crore in the corresponding quarter of previous fiscal, Jaypee Infratech said in a BSE filing. The total income from operations (net) during April-June quarter dropped to Rs320 crore, from Rs1,099.3 crore in the year-ago period.
Latest News »
- Barcelona Live: Van crashes into dozens of people several injured
- SpiceJet deposits Rs329 crore in share transfer dispute with Kalanithi Maran
- Govt extends deadline for filing GST returns for some businesses
- Love notes by BofA consultant were insider tips, US prosecutors say
- BSNL launches mobile wallet in partnership with MobiKwik