Jaypee Infra Q1 net loss expands to Rs45 crore
New Delhi: Jaypee Infratech Ltd’s standalone net loss widened to Rs44.7 crore for the quarter ended 30 June 2017.
The company had posted a net loss of Rs35.6 crore in the corresponding quarter of previous fiscal, Jaypee Infratech said in a BSE filing. The total income from operations (net) during April-June quarter dropped to Rs320 crore, from Rs1,099.3 crore in the year-ago period.
- How Red Chillies VFX emerged as a strong post-production option for Bollywood
- Alibaba to invest another $2 billion in Lazada for expansion
- Singapore Airlines to scale up India operations
- Windows 10 has a new preview build, integrates some big changes
- News in Numbers: Air fares likely to go up by 5% in April and May