Japan’s Konoike Transport, Associated Container Terminals form JV
Konoike Transport formed a joint venture called Trac1 Logistics with Associated Container Terminals to run private container trains in India
Latest News »
- Donald Trump calls Narendra Modi ‘true friend’ as US, India approach talks
- Narendra Modi arrives in Washington: Trump administration readies the red carpet
- Cyberattack hits UK Parliament, limiting access to MPs’ emails
- Narendra Modi will convey Indian IT firms’ role in US to Trump: Vishal Sikka
- Gujarat Congress leader Shankarsinh Vaghela hits out at party leadership
New Delhi: Konoike Transport of Japan has formed a joint venture called Trac1 Logistics with India’s Associated Container Terminals Ltd to run private container trains in India.
Konoike is the first Japanese company to enter the private container trains business in India.
Associated Container chairman R.R. Joshi said the company is set up with an investment of around Rs100 crore, which will initially run four trains between Faridabad and Gujarat.
Trac1 Logistics is the 17th firm licensed by Indian Railways to run private container trains.