TVS Motor Q1 profit jumps 21% to Rs 121.25 crore
Net sales rose to Rs.2,852.59 crore from Rs.2,543.59 crore a year ago
Latest News »
- $1 trillion airport spree puts Singapore, Hong Kong on notice
- Steve Bannon is said to call for 44% tax on incomes above $5 million
- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro lashes out at ‘insolent’ US sanctions
- Decision to form govt with BJP taken in interest of Bihar, says CM Nitish Kumar
- SC dismisses plea seeking stay on Indu Sarkar
Chennai: TVS Motor Co. Ltd reported a 21.2% increase in first-quarter profit, missing analysts’ estimates.
Net profit at the two-wheeler maker increased to Rs. 121.25 crore from Rs.100.08 crore a year earlier. A Bloomberg survey of analysts had estimated a profit of Rs.123.10 crore.
Net sales rose to Rs.2,852.59 crore from Rs.2,543.59 crore a year ago.
Analysts estimated sales at Rs.3, 051.60 crore.
On Tueday, TVS Motor’s shares fell 3.08% to Rs.291.40 on BSE, while the exchanges Sensex lost 0.42%.