Accenture’s net revenue rises 5.1%
Accenture reported a 5.1% increase in quarterly net revenue as the its investments to boost its digital and cloud service offerings paid off
Latest News »
- FabHotels raises $25 million from Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners
- John McCain returns to Congress to cheers from fellow senators
- Supreme Court to continue hearing right to privacy case today
- Opening bell: Asian markets open higher; HDFC, Yes Bank, Nestle in focus
- What F&O trends indicate about Nifty crossing 10,000
Bengaluru: Consulting and outsourcing services provider Accenture Plc reported a 5.1% increase in quarterly net revenue on Thursday, as the company’s investments to boost its digital and cloud service offerings pay off.
Net revenue rose to $8.87 billion from $8.43 billion in the third quarter ended 31 May.
Net income attributable to Accenture fell to $669.5 million or $1.05 per share, from $897.2 million or $1.41 per share a year earlier.
Accenture has been investing heavily on acquisitions to boost its digital, cloud and security-related offerings, which make up about half its total revenue. Reuters