Accenture’s net revenue rises 5.1%
- Narendra Modi government sabotaging winter session of Parliament: Sonia Gandhi
- Egg prices up 40% on tight supply
- Siddharth Parekh’s Paragon Partners raises $120 million for its first PE fund
- Fans will drive the media business: Sudhanshu Vats of Viacom18
- Union Bank of India starts roadshows abroad to raise Rs2,000 crore through QIP
Bengaluru: Consulting and outsourcing services provider Accenture Plc reported a 5.1% increase in quarterly net revenue on Thursday, as the company’s investments to boost its digital and cloud service offerings pay off.
Net revenue rose to $8.87 billion from $8.43 billion in the third quarter ended 31 May.
Net income attributable to Accenture fell to $669.5 million or $1.05 per share, from $897.2 million or $1.41 per share a year earlier.
Accenture has been investing heavily on acquisitions to boost its digital, cloud and security-related offerings, which make up about half its total revenue. Reuters