Accenture’s net revenue rises 5.1%
- Donald Trump pressures US senators to back Republican healthcare bill
- India to send 700 tonnes of relief material for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan at UNGA, asks its leaders to introspect
- Mexico jittery after new earthquake of 6.1 magnitude
- Sushma Swaraj calls for early start of negotiations for UNSC reforms
Bengaluru: Consulting and outsourcing services provider Accenture Plc reported a 5.1% increase in quarterly net revenue on Thursday, as the company’s investments to boost its digital and cloud service offerings pay off.
Net revenue rose to $8.87 billion from $8.43 billion in the third quarter ended 31 May.
Net income attributable to Accenture fell to $669.5 million or $1.05 per share, from $897.2 million or $1.41 per share a year earlier.
Accenture has been investing heavily on acquisitions to boost its digital, cloud and security-related offerings, which make up about half its total revenue. Reuters