Accenture’s net revenue rises 5.1%
- Binani Cement acquisition: Lenders differ with UltraTech over claim amount
- West Bengal declines to grant permission for Amit Shah rally in Kolkata
- Cabinet sets deadlines on energy use targets for urea factories
- Fraud won’t affect Binani Cement deal: Dalmia Bharat
- Climate change poses serious implications on food security in South Asia: report
Bengaluru: Consulting and outsourcing services provider Accenture Plc reported a 5.1% increase in quarterly net revenue on Thursday, as the company’s investments to boost its digital and cloud service offerings pay off.
Net revenue rose to $8.87 billion from $8.43 billion in the third quarter ended 31 May.
Net income attributable to Accenture fell to $669.5 million or $1.05 per share, from $897.2 million or $1.41 per share a year earlier.
Accenture has been investing heavily on acquisitions to boost its digital, cloud and security-related offerings, which make up about half its total revenue. Reuters