Sanofi India Q2 profit rises 33% to Rs85 crore
Latest News »
- Power Grid inks $500 million loan pact with Asian Development Bank
- Rajasthan govt to raise OBC quota, mulling 5% reservation to Gujjars
- Smartphone maker COMIO launches three handsets in India
- Finance ministry clarifies no disparity in number of taxpayers
- BJP leader arrested after 27 cows die at his gaushala in Chhattisgarh
New Delhi: Drug firm Sanofi India Ltd on Friday reported a 32.86% rise in standalone net profit to Rs.85.3 crore for the second quarter ended 30 June 2016.
The company had reported had posted a net profit of Rs.64.2 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Sanofi India said in a filing to BSE.
Standalone total income from operations of the company also rose to Rs.608 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs.549.7 crore for the same period year ago.
In a separate filing, the company, which follows January-December as its fiscal, said it’s board of directors has declared an interim dividend of Rs.18 per equity share of Rs.10 each.
Shares of the company on Friday closed 0.32% down at Rs.4,500.05 a scrip on BSE.