Nissan launches Datsun Go, Go+ anniversary editions in India
Latest News »
- Home a distant dream for Rohingya Muslim refugees
- 3 infants die of alleged disruption in oxygen supply in Raipur hospital, probe ordered
- Narendra Modi, Amit Shah to monitor performance of BJP-ruled states
- Mosque amidst temples in Ayodhya was built by Babar’s commander: Shia Waqf Board
- Before Vishal Sikka exit, mutual funds had hiked Infosys share holdings
Japanese auto major Nissan on Tuesday launched anniversary editions of its Datsun Go and Go+ models priced at Rs4.19 lakh and Rs4.9 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), respectively.
The anniversary editions of GO and GO+ come with sporty black rear spoiler on the exterior, keyless entry system, bluetooth connectivity, rear parking sensor, radio and USB connection features, among others, the company said in a statement.
Datsun Business Unit vice-president Jerome Saigot said this year marks Datsun’s third anniversary in India. The company is planning a “series of customer benefit schemes to draw in more people to discover what Datsun has to offer”, he added.