Nissan launches Datsun Go, Go+ anniversary editions in India
The Datsun Go and Datsun Go+ anniversary editions have been priced at Rs4.19 lakh and Rs4.9 lakh, respectively
Latest News »
- Narendra Modi will convey Indian IT firms’ role in US to Trump: Vishal Sikka
- Gujarat Congress leader Shankarsinh Vaghela hits out at party leadership
- Yogi Adityanath govt launches ‘informer scheme’ to curb female foeticide
- World Taekwondo Federation changes its name over ‘negative’ acronym
- Delhi University admissions: High cut-offs, overloaded website play spoilsport
Japanese auto major Nissan on Tuesday launched anniversary editions of its Datsun Go and Go+ models priced at Rs4.19 lakh and Rs4.9 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), respectively.
The anniversary editions of GO and GO+ come with sporty black rear spoiler on the exterior, keyless entry system, bluetooth connectivity, rear parking sensor, radio and USB connection features, among others, the company said in a statement.
Datsun Business Unit vice-president Jerome Saigot said this year marks Datsun’s third anniversary in India. The company is planning a “series of customer benefit schemes to draw in more people to discover what Datsun has to offer”, he added.