Nissan launches Datsun Go, Go+ anniversary editions in India
- Election Results 2017 highlights: BJP wins in Gujarat, trounces Congress in Himachal
- Gujarat election results: BJP loses in Modi’s hometown Vadnagar
- Gross NPAs of banks cross Rs8.5 trillion in 1st half of this fiscal
- HPCL asks Airtel to transfer LPG subsidies to bank accounts
- Prem Kumar Dhumal, common man’s leader, loses by 3,500 votes
Japanese auto major Nissan on Tuesday launched anniversary editions of its Datsun Go and Go+ models priced at Rs4.19 lakh and Rs4.9 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), respectively.
The anniversary editions of GO and GO+ come with sporty black rear spoiler on the exterior, keyless entry system, bluetooth connectivity, rear parking sensor, radio and USB connection features, among others, the company said in a statement.
Datsun Business Unit vice-president Jerome Saigot said this year marks Datsun’s third anniversary in India. The company is planning a “series of customer benefit schemes to draw in more people to discover what Datsun has to offer”, he added.