Jet Airways flight suffers tail strike
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate fourth container terminal of JNPT tomorrow
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau begins week-long India visit
- PMO working on resolving PNB fraud, will try to extradite Nirav Modi: MoS finance
- Tibet’s most sacred Buddhist temple catches fire
- PM Modi should explain why PNB scam happened: Rahul Gandhi
Mumbai: A Jet Airways flight from Amsterdam to Toronto on Friday suffered a tail strike, forcing the pilot to return to the Dutch capital.
The airline was operating a Boeing 777-300ER plane, which has capacity to seat more than 300 passengers.
Sources said the flight suffered a tail strike while taking off from Amsterdam to Toronto and later faced pressurisation problems. Following the issues, the pilot decided to return to Amsterdam, they added.
The exact number of passengers on board the aircraft was not immediately known.
In January this year, a Jet Airways plane’s tail had touched the runway during landing at the Dhaka airport. The flight was from Mumbai.