Bajaj Auto total sales dip 10% in May at 313,756 units
Latest News »
- Treat us with respect: Pakistan Army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa to US
- Former CIA agent wants to buy Twitter to kick Donald Trump off
- Narendra Modi to visit Gujarat on 17 Sept to inaugurate Narmada Dam
- Congress says not to ally with NCP for Gujarat assembly polls
- Haryana, Punjab on high alert ahead of verdict in Dera chief Ram Rahim Singh case
New Delhi: Two-wheeler major Bajaj Auto on Friday reported a 10% decline in total vehicle sales in May at 313,756 units.
The company had sold 347,655 units in the same month last year. Its motorcycle sales also declined 10% at 277,115 units as against 307,344 units sold in May last year, Bajaj Auto said in a BSE filing.
The two-wheeler major said its exports fell 3% during the month to 139,709 units from 143,421 units in the corresponding year-ago period.
In the commercial vehicles category, Bajaj Auto’s sales in May decreased by 9% to 36,641 units compared to 40,311 units earlier.