Foreign investor sells stake in Infibeam for Rs51 crore
New Delhi: Foreign investor LTS Investment Fund on Thursday sold over 3.63 lakh shares in e-commerce firm Infibeam Incorporation for Rs51 crore, through an open market transaction.
According to the bulk deal data available with the NSE, the foreign investor offloaded 3,63,600 shares, amounting to 0.66%stake, in the Ahmedabad-based company. The shares were disposed of at an average price of Rs1,412.93 apiece, valuing the transaction at Rs51.37 crore, as per the data.
Last year, Infibeam became the first e-commerce company to get listed on the Indian bourses. However, the buyer(s) of the shares could not be ascertained immediately.
Infibeam Incorporation settled on the NSE at Rs1,401.95, up 1.48%, from previous close.
- Is WTO working for India and China?
- Traditional vs Western: Which attire is more popular among men in India?
- Govt to boost trade ties with Asean: Dharmendra Pradhan
- India, Australia and Japan bat for rules-based order in Indo-Pacific
- MDR rates revised to cut losses of acquirer banks, says RBI deputy governor B.P. Kanungo