Reynolds ties up with Flair to expand presence in India
New Delhi: Reynolds on Tuesday said it has tied up with pen manufacturer and distributor Flair to re-launch eight products and increase its footprint across the country. The move is aimed at strengthening presence in India.
Through this partnership, Reynolds will re-launch its top selling pens into 55,000 stationery shops across India, including 10,000 Reynolds-sponsored retail locations, Reynolds said in a statement. The eight products include the jetter series, LiquiFlo, Racer Gel and trimax.
“Flair is committed to quality and excellence and has a strong distribution network, making it the perfect partner to continue Reynolds’ success in India,” Newell Brands Asia regional leader George Hartel said. Newell Brands is the parent company of Reynolds.
- Anil Ambani says telecom sector in dire straits, warns of monopoly
- Get battle ready for 2019 Lok Sabha elections, BJP tells its CMs
- Stock brokers will soon have to record your phone call under new Sebi order
- UP primary teachers’ appointment: Yogi govt makes written test compulsory
- Edelweiss Financial Services to raise Rs2,000 crore