Dewan Housing Finance Q1 net rises 16% to Rs201 crore
- Paytm says transactions crossed Rs10,000 crore during Diwali season
- Canara Bank to hire investment bankers for sale of non-core assets
- RAW Pressery gets $6 million funding from Sequoia, Saama Capital, DSG
- Amazon eyeing offline tie-ups to take on Flipkart in online fashion retail
- Yash Gupta resigns from Hines, to set up own real estate venture
Mumbai: Dewan Housing Finance Ltd said net profit for the April-June quarter rose 16% on the back of strong loan growth and a drop in the cost of funding.
Net profit rose to Rs.201.4 crore in the three months ended 30 June from Rs.173.3 crore in the year-ago period. Total income rose 18.5% to Rs.1,958.3 crore from Rs.1,652.2 crore in the year earlier.
The company’s net interest margin was at 2.91% for the June quarter compared with 2.8% in the preceding three months.