Dewan Housing Finance Q1 net rises 16% to Rs201 crore
- State oil firms plan Rs 723 crore of LPG investment in UP : Dharmendra Pradhan
- Opening bell: Asian markets open higher; Shoppers Stop, Godrej Agrovet in news
- Easing price of titanium dioxide a near-term relief for paint companies
- Indian Hotels: Improving financials but yet to satisfy investors
- The rise of flexible employment in India
Mumbai: Dewan Housing Finance Ltd said net profit for the April-June quarter rose 16% on the back of strong loan growth and a drop in the cost of funding.
Net profit rose to Rs.201.4 crore in the three months ended 30 June from Rs.173.3 crore in the year-ago period. Total income rose 18.5% to Rs.1,958.3 crore from Rs.1,652.2 crore in the year earlier.
The company’s net interest margin was at 2.91% for the June quarter compared with 2.8% in the preceding three months.