Dewan Housing Finance Q1 net rises 16% to Rs201 crore
- What does US Fed interest rate hike mean for Indian markets?
- News in Numbers: Flipkart losses swell to Rs24,000 crore as of March 2017
- UBS sees India’s external finances at risk despite high reserves
- Indian Oil said to mull investing $3.5 billion to expand, upgrade refineries
- Why Delhi may face tomorrow what Cape Town faces today
Mumbai: Dewan Housing Finance Ltd said net profit for the April-June quarter rose 16% on the back of strong loan growth and a drop in the cost of funding.
Net profit rose to Rs.201.4 crore in the three months ended 30 June from Rs.173.3 crore in the year-ago period. Total income rose 18.5% to Rs.1,958.3 crore from Rs.1,652.2 crore in the year earlier.
The company’s net interest margin was at 2.91% for the June quarter compared with 2.8% in the preceding three months.