Dewan Housing Finance Q1 net rises 16% to Rs201 crore
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
Mumbai: Dewan Housing Finance Ltd said net profit for the April-June quarter rose 16% on the back of strong loan growth and a drop in the cost of funding.
Net profit rose to Rs.201.4 crore in the three months ended 30 June from Rs.173.3 crore in the year-ago period. Total income rose 18.5% to Rs.1,958.3 crore from Rs.1,652.2 crore in the year earlier.
The company’s net interest margin was at 2.91% for the June quarter compared with 2.8% in the preceding three months.