Dewan Housing Finance Q1 net rises 16% to Rs201 crore
Net profit rose to Rs201.4 crore in the three months ended 30 June from Rs173.3 crore in the year-ago period
Latest News »
- After five decades in politics, President Pranab Mukherjee says ‘Nomoshkar’ to private life
- Opposition boycotts UP Assembly, holds parallel ‘House’
- IT start-up employees are entitled to labour law benefits, says government
- 20 dead, 30 injured in blast near CM’s residence in Pakistan’s Lahore
- Reliance Capital gets shareholders’ nod for demerger of mortgage arm
Mumbai: Dewan Housing Finance Ltd said net profit for the April-June quarter rose 16% on the back of strong loan growth and a drop in the cost of funding.
Net profit rose to Rs.201.4 crore in the three months ended 30 June from Rs.173.3 crore in the year-ago period. Total income rose 18.5% to Rs.1,958.3 crore from Rs.1,652.2 crore in the year earlier.
The company’s net interest margin was at 2.91% for the June quarter compared with 2.8% in the preceding three months.