AirAsia starts Kuala Lumpur-Jaipur direct flight
Jaipur: Malaysian budget carrier AirAsia on Tuesday said it will operate direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to the city four times a week.
The airline is also offering a promotional scheme of all-in-fares of Rs3,555 (one-way), beginning 5 February until 11 February for travel period between 5 February and 31 July. The premium flatbed is also available for booking at a promotional rate of Rs11,900, CEO AirAsia X Group Datuk Kamarudin Meranun said. He said the airline will operate four times a week.
“We now fly to two destinations in the Golden Triangle circuit with Jaipur flights. The new service is part of our goal to meet the growing demand for regional connectivity to tier-2 cities in India,” he added.
- Bank of Maharashtra recalls Rs1,500 crore perpetual bonds amid bad loan woe
- Balrampur Chini Mills to buy back 2.81% equity shares
- P&G India appoints Madhusudan Gopalan as new CEO
- Mick Fowler: the taxman who survived cancer, retirement to continue climbing
- Lungi Ngidi: Couldn’t afford a batting kit, so became a bowler