Asian Paints Q2 profit rises 21% to Rs576 crore
Bengaluru: India’s Asian Paints Ltd posted a 21% rise in second-quarter profit on Tuesday, beating estimates.
Profit rose to Rs576 crore ($88.58 million) in the three months ended 30 September, from Rs476 crore a year earlier, the Mumbai-headquartered company said.
Analysts on average had expected a profit of Rs517 crore, Thomson Reuters data showed.
Revenue from operations rose 2.3% to Rs4,274 crore.
Shares of the company were up 4.6% as of 0932 GMT. Reuters
- SpaceX launches imaging satellite plus own broadband demos
- Nitish Kumar govt hatching ‘serious conspiracy’ against me: Tejashwi Yadav
- Snap royalty Kylie Jenner helped erase $1.3 billion in one tweet
- Take a break: Exercise in office
- Australia’s deputy prime minister Barnaby Joyce resigns amid sex scandal