Ritesh Jain to join BNP Paribas MF as CIO
Ritesh Jain, former chief investment officer at Tata Asset Management, will join BNP Paribas Mutual Fund as CIO
Latest News »
- Russian intelligence says Telegram app used in Saint Petersburg metro bombing
- GM dealers to sit on ‘dharna’ at Jantar Mantar on Tuesday
- General Motors dealers to stage dharna at Jantar Mantar tomorrow
- SAIL eyes South Africa, Canada for coal import
- China grants medical parole to jailed Nobel laureate Liu Xiaobo
Mumbai: Ritesh Jain, former chief investment officer (CIO) at Tata Asset Management Co., will join BNP Paribas Mutual Fund as CIO on Thursday, a person close to the development said.
Jain had quit Tata Asset Management in December. He was replaced by Gopal Agrawal, previously CIO of Mirae Asset.
When contacted, Jain declined to comment, while a BNP Paribas Mutual Fund spokesperson could not be reached for a comment.
Jain had joined Tata Asset Management in May 2013 from Canara Robeco Asset Management Co., where he was the CIO as well, and had worked for more than five years.
He holds a masters in business economics, and in one of his previous assignments, was the head of fixed income at Kotak Asset Management Co., according to his profile on professional networking site LinkedIn.