Texmaco Rail profit almost doubles to Rs17.07 crore
Texmaco’s revenue in September quarter rose to Rs236.56 crore from Rs130.32 crore a year ago
Latest News »
- Bharti Infratel Q1 consolidated profit falls 12%
- World oil demand could peak in 2024 on higher vehicle efficiency: Goldman Sachs report
- After five decades in politics, President Pranab Mukherjee says ‘Nomoshkar’ to private life
- Opposition boycotts UP Assembly, holds parallel ‘House’
- IT start-up employees are entitled to labour law benefits, says government
Kolkata: Texmaco Rail and Engineering Ltd, one of India’s top wagon-makers, on Thursday said its net profit in the September quarter almost doubled to Rs17.07 crore because of an 82% jump in revenue from operations.
Texmaco’s revenue in the September quarter rose to Rs236.56 crore from Rs130.32 crore in the September quarter of 2015-16, despite sluggish demand for wagons, the company said in a statement.
Texmaco has started production in August to supply to the railways 1,338 wagons for which orders were received in the current year.