Tata Motors chief financial officer C. Ramakrishnan retires
New Delhi: Tata Motors Ltd said its chief financial officer (CFO) C. Ramakrishnan has retired with effect from Saturday. Consequently, he ceases to be the CFO and key managerial personnel of the company, Tata Motors said in a BSE filing.
Besides, the company said Ravindra Pisharody, who has resigned, ceases to the executive director (commercial vehicles) and key managerial personnel of the company with effect from 30 September.
In June, Pisharody had resigned from his role as head of the company’s commercial vehicles division citing personal reasons. He held the position of executive director (commercial vehicles) since 21 June 2012, having joined Tata Motors as vice president commercial vehicles (sales and marketing) in 2007.
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky