Reliance Capital names Anand Natarajan as COO
New Delhi: Reliance Capital on Wednesday announced the appointment of Anand Natarajan as its chief operating officer (COO), who will develop synergies across businesses and drive performance.
Prior to this, Natarajan worked in Fullerton India where he was head of strategy and business execution. Before Fullerton, he was COO at ANZ Indonesia. He will work closely with executive director Anmol Ambani in ensuring smooth functioning of the group’s operations, develop synergies across businesses and drive performance, Reliance Capital said in a statement.
“Anand joins us with an excellent track record and experience in international banking and management, and we look forward to his contribution as we build our financial services businesses in this high growth environment,” Ambani said.
A chartered accountant by qualification, Natarajan has three decades of experience in consumer banking risk management, retail and wholesale banking operations, and large-scale process and people integration.
He spent the major part of his career at Standard Chartered where he worked for 24 years in various senior roles in wholesale and retail banking across India, South Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Reliance Group companies have sued HT Media Ltd, Mint’s publisher, and nine others in the Bombay high court over a 2 October 2014 front-page story that they have disputed. HT Media is contesting the case.
- Farm distress and unemployment likely key poll plank for Congress in 2019
- Not privatizing PSU banks Modi govt’s biggest failing: Morgan Stanley’s Ruchir Sharma
- Modi govt drunk on power, trying every trick to destroy Congress: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi urges states to adopt model farm laws drafted by Centre
- Services exports give India an edge in world trade but AI a speed breaker: Paul Krugman