Sunil Godhwani appointed Religare Enterprises CEO
- New Delhi, Beijing agree maintaining peace vital for growth of bilateral ties
- Govt forms panel to review insolvency and bankruptcy code
- A property market slump may have ripple effects on innovation, productivity of staff
- I-T issues draft norms allowing foreign banks to convert local branches into wholly owned units
- Govt to decide on capital allocation based on bank business plans: SBI chief Rajnish Kumar
New Delhi: Religare Enterprises Ltd on Monday appointed Sunil Godhwani chief executive for the remaining period of his tenure, the company said in a BSE filing.
“...re designation of Sunil Godhwani as Whole Time Director and CEO of the company for the remaining period of tenure,” Religare Enterprises said in the filing.
The decision was taken at the company’s annual general meeting (AGM), which was presided over by Malvinder Mohan Singh, non-executive chairman, Religare Enterprises.
The AGM also approved raising of funds via non-convertible debentures on a private placement basis, it said.