Sunil Godhwani appointed Religare Enterprises CEO
Latest News »
- Rolling back Taliban grip on Afghan territory key aim of Trump plan: US official
- India’s cluttered film scene battles screen crunch this Friday
- Nandyal bypoll begins after fiery campaign by TDP, YSR Congress in Andhra Pradesh
- Donald Trump calls out Pakistan even as security situation improves
- Polling begins in Goa by-elections, Manohar Parrikar casts his vote
New Delhi: Religare Enterprises Ltd on Monday appointed Sunil Godhwani chief executive for the remaining period of his tenure, the company said in a BSE filing.
“...re designation of Sunil Godhwani as Whole Time Director and CEO of the company for the remaining period of tenure,” Religare Enterprises said in the filing.
The decision was taken at the company’s annual general meeting (AGM), which was presided over by Malvinder Mohan Singh, non-executive chairman, Religare Enterprises.
The AGM also approved raising of funds via non-convertible debentures on a private placement basis, it said.