Sunil Godhwani appointed Religare Enterprises CEO
- What does US Fed interest rate hike mean for Indian markets?
- News in Numbers: Flipkart losses swell to Rs24,000 crore as of March 2017
- UBS sees India’s external finances at risk despite high reserves
- Indian Oil said to mull investing $3.5 billion to expand, upgrade refineries
- Why Delhi may face tomorrow what Cape Town faces today
New Delhi: Religare Enterprises Ltd on Monday appointed Sunil Godhwani chief executive for the remaining period of his tenure, the company said in a BSE filing.
“...re designation of Sunil Godhwani as Whole Time Director and CEO of the company for the remaining period of tenure,” Religare Enterprises said in the filing.
The decision was taken at the company’s annual general meeting (AGM), which was presided over by Malvinder Mohan Singh, non-executive chairman, Religare Enterprises.
The AGM also approved raising of funds via non-convertible debentures on a private placement basis, it said.