Sunil Godhwani appointed Religare Enterprises CEO
- Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir
- Taliban militants attack Afghan army post in Farah killing 18 soldiers
- Arun Jaitley slams regulators, auditors for Rs11,400 crore PNB fraud
- New H1B visa policy will protect workers, prevent any fraud: USCIS
- IndiGo to shift part of its operations from IGI’s T-1 to T-2 after SC order
New Delhi: Religare Enterprises Ltd on Monday appointed Sunil Godhwani chief executive for the remaining period of his tenure, the company said in a BSE filing.
“...re designation of Sunil Godhwani as Whole Time Director and CEO of the company for the remaining period of tenure,” Religare Enterprises said in the filing.
The decision was taken at the company’s annual general meeting (AGM), which was presided over by Malvinder Mohan Singh, non-executive chairman, Religare Enterprises.
The AGM also approved raising of funds via non-convertible debentures on a private placement basis, it said.