Sunil Godhwani appointed Religare Enterprises CEO
- Judges row: Supreme Court to soon make public work allocation system
- Saudi energy minister urges oil producers to extend cooperation beyond 2018
- Call drops issue telco-specific, can’t be generalised: COAI
- President’s order disqualifying MLAs ‘unconstitutional’, ‘dangerous for democracy’: AAP
- Declutter: keep what gives you joy, discard the rest
New Delhi: Religare Enterprises Ltd on Monday appointed Sunil Godhwani chief executive for the remaining period of his tenure, the company said in a BSE filing.
“...re designation of Sunil Godhwani as Whole Time Director and CEO of the company for the remaining period of tenure,” Religare Enterprises said in the filing.
The decision was taken at the company’s annual general meeting (AGM), which was presided over by Malvinder Mohan Singh, non-executive chairman, Religare Enterprises.
The AGM also approved raising of funds via non-convertible debentures on a private placement basis, it said.