Cadila Healthcare Q1 profit falls 65% to Rs138 crore
New Delhi: Drug firm Cadila Healthcare on Friday reported a 65.26% decline in its consolidated net profit at Rs138.4 crore for the first quarter ended June 30.
The company had posted a net profit after taxes, non controlling interests and share of profit/loss of joint ventures of Rs398.4 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Cadila Healthcare said in a BSE filing.
Consolidated total revenue from operations of the company stood at Rs2,228.8 crore as against Rs2,333.1 crore for the same period a year ago.
Shares of Cadila Healthcare were trading 0.41% lower at Rs463.5 per scrip at 12.51pm on BSE today.
- Market Live: Sensex, Nifty open lower, Asian Paints, Bharti Airtel top gainers
- Rupee opens lower against US dollar
- John Taylor said to impress Trump for Fed chair as Kevin Warsh slips
- Punjab govt fixes industrial power tariff at Rs5 per unit for 5 years
- North Korea warns that nuclear war could ‘break out any moment’