Uber to allow Indian users to schedule rides in advance
Uber’s ‘Schedule a Ride’ feature will allow users in over 20 Indian cities to book rides up to 30 days in advance
Latest News »
- Amarnath yatra begins from twin routes of Pahalgam, Baltal
- RCF share sale gets oversubscribed by institutional buyers
- Farm loan waiver may dent state finances, risk slippage: Fitch
- USFDA’s off-patent drugs list may not offer much to Indian firms
- How GST impacts auto, real estate, retail, telecom and retail sector
New Delhi: Ride hailing app Uber on Thursday launched a ‘Schedule a Ride’ feature that will allow users in over 20 cities in India to book rides up to 30 days in advance.
“A top-requested service from riders around the world, especially from business travelers...Riders can schedule an uberX or an uberGO for as little as 15 minutes to as many as 30 days in advance,” Uber said in a statement.
Users can cancel anytime before their ride is on the way, it added. Amit Jain, President for Uber India, said the offering minimises idle time for its driver-partners.