IndiGo to operate 18 new flights from June
IndiGo, which currently operates over 900 flights, plans to add these additional flights to existing routes
Latest News »
- IRDA identifies 6 insurers to take over Sahara India Life Insurance
- Market round-up: Oil’s bearish bets prompt warning of violent rally
- Pro Kabaddi League 2017: advertisers number up three-fold in 5th season
- Corporate rights and the backlash against globalization
- The transformative power of genome editing
Mumbai: Low-cost domestic carrier IndiGo on Friday said it will operate 18 new additional flights, starting June, as part of its summer schedule.
The Gurgaon-based airline, which currently operates over 900 flights, will add these flights to the existing routes, including Bengaluru-Delhi and Bengaluru-Hyderabad, a release said on Friday.
IndiGo will operate its 15th flight between Bengaluru and Delhi (to and fro), and 10th additional flight between Bengaluru and Hyderabad and Kolkata and Bengaluru (to and fro), the airline said.
Besides, the carrier will also operate new additional flights from Ranchi, Guwahati and Thiruvananthapuram, it said.
“It gives me immense pleasure to announce these new frequencies, which will provide even more flexibility of choice to our customers, and connect these destinations across India,” IndiGo whole time director and president Aditya Ghosh said in the release. The new flights will provide increased frequencies on the routes and offer greater travel options to the customers, IndiGo added.