Ola integrates with UPI to simplify payment options
Latest News »
- Power Grid inks $500 million loan pact with Asian Development Bank
- RBI identifies 40 more large loan defaulter accounts for clean-up
- Rajkummar Rao, our man on screen
- Govt threatens Philip Morris with ‘punitive action’ over alleged violations
- Rajasthan govt to raise OBC quota, mulling 5% reservation to Gujjars
Bengaluru: Cab aggregator Ola on Monday said it has integrated with Unified Payment Interface (UPI) to simplify digital payment options for its customers.
This integration will allow Ola customers to use their unique UPI IDs to pay for all their rides on the Ola platform, the company said in a release.
“Payments through UPI will be much faster and convenient; and we will continue to innovate and adopt similar integration with other platforms to create a robust payment mechanism,” Ola money SVP Pallav Singh said.
Ola said while making payments for their Ola rides, a customer will now have an option called ‘Pay by UPI’ along with cash, debit/credit card and Ola Money wallet option.