Ola integrates with UPI to simplify payment options
- Election Results 2017 highlights: BJP wins in Gujarat, trounces Congress in Himachal
- Gujarat election results: BJP loses in Modi’s hometown Vadnagar
- Gross NPAs of banks cross Rs8.5 trillion in 1st half of this fiscal
- HPCL asks Airtel to transfer LPG subsidies to bank accounts
- Prem Kumar Dhumal, common man’s leader, loses by 3,500 votes
Bengaluru: Cab aggregator Ola on Monday said it has integrated with Unified Payment Interface (UPI) to simplify digital payment options for its customers.
This integration will allow Ola customers to use their unique UPI IDs to pay for all their rides on the Ola platform, the company said in a release.
“Payments through UPI will be much faster and convenient; and we will continue to innovate and adopt similar integration with other platforms to create a robust payment mechanism,” Ola money SVP Pallav Singh said.
Ola said while making payments for their Ola rides, a customer will now have an option called ‘Pay by UPI’ along with cash, debit/credit card and Ola Money wallet option.