Reliance Commercial Finance names Devang Mody as CEO
In his earlier assignment, Devang Mody was president of consumer business at Bajaj Finance Ltd
Latest News »
- Maruti’s mega car plants lean on new technology to be future-ready
- HDFC to list subsidiaries at opportune time: Deepak Parekh
- Gorkhaland: GJM supporters agitation in strike-hit Darjeeling continues on 11th day
- Mysterious ‘Planet 10’ may be lurking at edge of solar system
- Badminton: Kidambi Srikanth stuns China’s Chen Long to win Australian Open Superseries
Mumbai: Financial services firm Reliance Capital Ltd Tuesday said Devang Mody will be the new CEO of its unit Reliance Commercial Finance Ltd (RCFL).
Reliance Commercial Finance Ltd is a lender to small and medium enterprises with assets under management (AUMs), including securitized portfolio of Rs16,191 crore, as of 31 December.
In his earlier assignment, Mody was president of consumer business at Bajaj Finance Ltd., according to his LinkedIn profile. He is a chartered accountant by qualification.