Trent Q3 profit rises 14% to Rs37 crore
Trent’s total income increased 14.88% to Rs440.71 crore for the fiscal third quarter, compared with Rs.383.63 crore a year ago
Latest News »
- New legal provisions to deal with racial attacks planned: Government
- Declaring 39 Indians abducted in Iraq dead without proof will be sin: Sushma Swaraj
- Tejaswi won’t not resign, say Lalu Prasad Yadav, puts ball in Nitish’s court
- Rajya Sabha adjourned thrice over Arun Jaitley’s remarks on adjournment notices
- Delhi court to pass order on 29 July in plea against Ola, Uber
Mumbai: Trent Ltd, a retail chain run by the Tata Group that operates Westside and Star Bazaar stores, Monday said net profit increased 14% to Rs37.22 crore in the quarter ended 31 December from Rs32.65 crore in the year-ago period.
Total income increased 14.88% to Rs440.71 crore for the fiscal third quarter, compared with Rs383.63 crore a year ago.
An analyst polled by Bloomberg had estimated a stand alone net profit of Rs24.50 crore and revenue of Rs422 crore.
The stock rose 1.59% to close at Rs210.20 on Monday while the BSE Sensex closed at 27117.34 points or 0.31% above its previous close.