Emami reports Q3 profit of Rs134.34 crore
Latest News »
- GST Council extends July payment and return filing deadline to 25 August
- Modi govt tackling Kashmir issue with all seriousness: Amit Shah
- Gorakhpur deaths ‘govt-made tragedy’, says Rahul Gandhi
- Utkal Express derails near Muzaffarnagar in UP, at least 20 injured
- Indian Oil and Odisha government settle tax dispute
Kolkata: With its business impacted by demonetisation and the liquidity crunch in its aftermath, consumer goods maker Emami Ltd on Monday reported a net profit of Rs134.34 crore in the quarter ended 31 December, almost unchanged from the same period a year earlier.
The company said its domestic sales grew 3% year-on-year but consolidated revenue, which includes exports, remained flat at Rs726 crore.
However, cash profit for the quarter at Rs216 crore was 5.3% higher than the previous year.