Emami reports Q3 profit of Rs134.34 crore
- Over 600 fishermen of Tamil Nadu, Kerala still missing after Cyclone Ockhi
- CPPIB-backed IndoSpace plans five new industrial parks
- Congress accuses Election Commission of acting like BJP’s puppet
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 billion tax demand
- Discovery to launch 4 new digital channels in India
Kolkata: With its business impacted by demonetisation and the liquidity crunch in its aftermath, consumer goods maker Emami Ltd on Monday reported a net profit of Rs134.34 crore in the quarter ended 31 December, almost unchanged from the same period a year earlier.
The company said its domestic sales grew 3% year-on-year but consolidated revenue, which includes exports, remained flat at Rs726 crore.
However, cash profit for the quarter at Rs216 crore was 5.3% higher than the previous year.