Emami reports Q3 profit of Rs134.34 crore
Emami Ltd’s domestic sales grew 3% year-on-year but consolidated revenue remained flat at Rs726 crore
Latest News »
- Yogi Adityanath govt launches ‘informer scheme’ to curb female foeticide
- World Taekwondo Federation changes its name over ‘negative’ acronym
- Delhi University admissions: High cut-offs, overloaded website play spoilsport
- Expansion plans unaffected by talk of privatization: Air India CMD
- Gaps in dialogue between New Delhi and Beijing lead to ‘innuendo’: Indian envoy
Kolkata: With its business impacted by demonetisation and the liquidity crunch in its aftermath, consumer goods maker Emami Ltd on Monday reported a net profit of Rs134.34 crore in the quarter ended 31 December, almost unchanged from the same period a year earlier.
The company said its domestic sales grew 3% year-on-year but consolidated revenue, which includes exports, remained flat at Rs726 crore.
However, cash profit for the quarter at Rs216 crore was 5.3% higher than the previous year.