Sun TV Network Q1 profit rises 19% to Rs233 crore
- Air Odisha may launch flights under UDAN scheme from November
- Two months after merger of factions, rivalries hit AIADMK again
- Asia Cup final: India beat Malaysia to win third title
- Shinzo Abe sweeps to resounding victory in Japan election
- China fears envoy in Pakistan might be attacked; asks more security
New Delhi: Sun TV Network Ltd on Friday reported a 19% increase in net profit at Rs.233.1 crore for the first quarter ended June.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs.195.8 crore in the same period last year.
Sun TV’s income from operations stood at Rs.760.8 crore in the reported quarter, up 10.4%, from Rs.689.5 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing.
During the quarter, subscription revenue grew 22% to Rs.232.1 crore. The stock closed 0.42% down at Rs.482.30 on BSE on Friday.