Sun TV Network Q1 profit rises 19% to Rs233 crore
- Judges row: Supreme Court to soon make public work allocation system
- Saudi energy minister urges oil producers to extend cooperation beyond 2018
- Call drops issue telco-specific, can’t be generalised: COAI
- President’s order disqualifying MLAs ‘unconstitutional’, ‘dangerous for democracy’: AAP
- Declutter: keep what gives you joy, discard the rest
New Delhi: Sun TV Network Ltd on Friday reported a 19% increase in net profit at Rs.233.1 crore for the first quarter ended June.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs.195.8 crore in the same period last year.
Sun TV’s income from operations stood at Rs.760.8 crore in the reported quarter, up 10.4%, from Rs.689.5 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing.
During the quarter, subscription revenue grew 22% to Rs.232.1 crore. The stock closed 0.42% down at Rs.482.30 on BSE on Friday.