Sun TV Network Q1 profit rises 19% to Rs233 crore
- Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir
- Taliban militants attack Afghan army post in Farah killing 18 soldiers
- Arun Jaitley slams regulators, auditors for Rs11,400 crore PNB fraud
- New H1B visa policy will protect workers, prevent any fraud: USCIS
- IndiGo to shift part of its operations from IGI’s T-1 to T-2 after SC order
New Delhi: Sun TV Network Ltd on Friday reported a 19% increase in net profit at Rs.233.1 crore for the first quarter ended June.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs.195.8 crore in the same period last year.
Sun TV’s income from operations stood at Rs.760.8 crore in the reported quarter, up 10.4%, from Rs.689.5 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing.
During the quarter, subscription revenue grew 22% to Rs.232.1 crore. The stock closed 0.42% down at Rs.482.30 on BSE on Friday.