Sun TV Network Q1 profit rises 19% to Rs233 crore
Sun TV Network income from operations stood at Rs760.8 crore in the June quarter, up 10.4%, from Rs689.5 crore in the year-ago period
Latest News »
- Israel installs new security cameras at Jerusalem holy site
- Dieselgate: VW, BMW, Audi, Porsche may have colluded to fudge emissions
- India Inc pay gap: CEOs earn up to 1,200-times of average staff
- Amit Shah, Rajasthan CM lunch with Dalit family in Jaipur
- Hate crime: Muslim woman assaulted, hijab pulled off in London
New Delhi: Sun TV Network Ltd on Friday reported a 19% increase in net profit at Rs.233.1 crore for the first quarter ended June.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs.195.8 crore in the same period last year.
Sun TV’s income from operations stood at Rs.760.8 crore in the reported quarter, up 10.4%, from Rs.689.5 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing.
During the quarter, subscription revenue grew 22% to Rs.232.1 crore. The stock closed 0.42% down at Rs.482.30 on BSE on Friday.