Mumbai Angels invest in Primaseller
- Jagan Mohan Reddy-led YSRCP to conduct ‘Walk with Jaganna’ in Andhra Pradesh
- Acer Aspire 5 Review: One of the first to adopt the newest Intel chips
- ‘Padmaavat’ protests: 50 supporters of Karni Sena detained in Mumbai
- Google, Tencent, Sequoia China join $15 million funding for pharma start-up XtalPi
- WEF Davos 2018: Donald Trump to meet Theresa May, Benjamin Netanyahu, other world leaders
Mumbai: Omnichanneler Technologies Pvt. Ltd, a New Delhi-based technology solutions provider to retailers, announced on Friday that it has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Mumbai Angels, a network of angel investors.
The company owns and operates the Primaseller web site. This is the second round of investment in the company by Mumbai Angels.
The funds will be used to increase the number of online channels and to build a stronger customer base. The team will relocate to Bengaluru to capitalise on the better product ecosystem there, the company said in a statement.
“The technology solution provided by the company has been customized to solve the migraine problems of India’s small and medium retailers and will help these entrepreneurs thrive in today’s digital world,” said Aniruddha Malpani, an investing member with Mumbai Angels, in a statement.
Primaseller was founded by Mohammed Ali in 2013 and was a part of the acceleration programme organised by 91Springboard. The company provides a technology solution that helps retailers manage their brick and mortar stores and allows them to sell on multiple online channels.
Unicommerce eSolutions Pvt. Ltd and Browntape Technologies Pvt. Ltd are other companies that provide similar services. Goa-based Browntape raised around $1 million from Seedfund in April this year. Mint reported on 18 December that online marketplace Snapdeal.com is in talks to buy Unicommerce eSolutions Pvt. Ltd.