M Nagaraja Sarma appointed CMD of United India Insurance
New Delhi: M. Nagaraja Sarma has been appointed the chairman-cum-managing director (CMD) of the United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
Sarma is at present the general manager, Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.
He has been appointed the CMD for five years, said the department of personnel and training in an order.
- Netflix focused on a few great shows for India, says CEO Reed Hastings
- Uber Russia’s merger with Yandex approved
- Gujarat elections: BJP releases fifth list of 13 candidates
- Saudi crown prince calls Iran’s supreme leader ‘new Hitler of the Middle East’
- Gold prices slide in Mumbai on global cues, muted demand