M Nagaraja Sarma appointed CMD of United India Insurance
New Delhi: M. Nagaraja Sarma has been appointed the chairman-cum-managing director (CMD) of the United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
Sarma is at present the general manager, Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.
He has been appointed the CMD for five years, said the department of personnel and training in an order.
- P. Chidambaram moves Supreme Court for protection of his rights
- Fed resists upgrading long-run growth outlook after tax cuts
- Donald Trump names India, China to defend climate change policy
- GoAir flight with 112 on board grounded at Leh airport after technical glitch
- E-way bill set to roll out from 1 April, no consensus on simplification of GST returns