M Nagaraja Sarma appointed CMD of United India Insurance
New Delhi: M. Nagaraja Sarma has been appointed the chairman-cum-managing director (CMD) of the United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
Sarma is at present the general manager, Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.
He has been appointed the CMD for five years, said the department of personnel and training in an order.
- Eye on 2019 Lok Sabha elections, Mayawati to hold rallies across India
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire overtakes Alto as India’s best-selling car in August
- Air India looks to vacate unused space at airports, save on rentals
- Nitin Gadkari asks auto industry to start making electric vehicles
- 95 mobile companies set up plants in India: Ravi Shankar Prasad