Bajaj starts production of 400cc Pulsar
- It’s a myth that people want sops and freebies, says Narendra Modi
- Spurned by Trump, Europeans ponder how to meet Iran ultimatum
- DCM Shriram’s Q3 profit up 56% at Rs213 crore
- Airbus to get ‘10 years of visibility’ from Emirates deal: CEO
- ‘IPOs could have touched Rs1 trillion mark but for low capex demand, FPOs’
Mumbai: Bajaj Auto Ltd has commenced the production of its biggest and most powerful motorcycle—the 400cc Pulsar—at its Chakan plant.
The motorcycle is set to go on sale in mid-December, it said in a statement on Friday.
Bajaj’s motorcycle sales grew 1% to 331,976 units in September, against 3,30,228 last year.