Bajaj starts production of 400cc Pulsar
- Farm loan waiver: Maharashtra detects 1.5 million suspicious bank accounts
- BJP has successfully covered 75% of polling booths in 3 years: Amit Shah
- OPG Securities approaches SAT against NSE’s suspension notice
- RBI revises investment, trading rules for banks
- India needs robust cold chain supply system to increase farmers’ income, say experts
Mumbai: Bajaj Auto Ltd has commenced the production of its biggest and most powerful motorcycle—the 400cc Pulsar—at its Chakan plant.
The motorcycle is set to go on sale in mid-December, it said in a statement on Friday.
Bajaj’s motorcycle sales grew 1% to 331,976 units in September, against 3,30,228 last year.