Berger Paints profit jumps 55% to Rs138.8 crore
Berger Paints’ consolidated revenue grew 7.8% to Rs1,271.4 crore from Rs1,179.7 crore
Latest News »
- Bharti Infratel Q1 consolidated profit falls 12%
- World oil demand could peak in 2024 on higher vehicle efficiency: Goldman Sachs report
- After five decades in politics, President Pranab Mukherjee says ‘Nomoshkar’ to private life
- Opposition boycotts UP Assembly, holds parallel ‘House’
- IT start-up employees are entitled to labour law benefits, says government
Kolkata: Berger Paints India Ltd on Thursday said its net profit in the quarter ended 30 September had jumped 55% over the corresponding period last year to Rs138.8 crore on the back of an one-time income of Rs44.2 crore from the sale of its stake in a joint venture company.
Without counting it, the company’s profit before tax rose 28% year-on-year to Rs164.8 crore while consolidated revenue grew 7.8% to Rs1,271.4 crore from Rs1,179.7 crore.