Berger Paints profit jumps 55% to Rs138.8 crore
- Air quality in Delhi today best in over a month: CPCB
- Zimbabweans celebrate Robert Mugabe’s imminent exit at mass rallies
- India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017
- Farmers to participate in two-day protest in Delhi from Monday
- Gujarat elections: BJP issues second list, names candidates for Congress held seats
Kolkata: Berger Paints India Ltd on Thursday said its net profit in the quarter ended 30 September had jumped 55% over the corresponding period last year to Rs138.8 crore on the back of an one-time income of Rs44.2 crore from the sale of its stake in a joint venture company.
Without counting it, the company’s profit before tax rose 28% year-on-year to Rs164.8 crore while consolidated revenue grew 7.8% to Rs1,271.4 crore from Rs1,179.7 crore.