Berger Paints profit jumps 55% to Rs138.8 crore
- Constitution is the greatest public policy: Justice J. Chelameswar
- NMDC keen to augment mineral production in Odisha
- Subramanian Swamy to court: Rs414 crore fine imposed by I-T dept on firm in Herald case
- Congress asks PM Modi to address Haryana rape incidents in ‘Mann Ki Baat’
- UP govt mulls withdrawing Muzaffarnagar riots cases against BJP leaders
Kolkata: Berger Paints India Ltd on Thursday said its net profit in the quarter ended 30 September had jumped 55% over the corresponding period last year to Rs138.8 crore on the back of an one-time income of Rs44.2 crore from the sale of its stake in a joint venture company.
Without counting it, the company’s profit before tax rose 28% year-on-year to Rs164.8 crore while consolidated revenue grew 7.8% to Rs1,271.4 crore from Rs1,179.7 crore.