Zomato launches subscription-based ‘Zomato Gold’ in India
New Delhi: Online restaurant guide and food ordering app Zomato on Tuesday launched its “Zomato Gold” programme—a paid subscription-based service—in India.
As part of the programme, subscribers will get access to complimentary food and drinks at over 1,200 top-rated restaurant partners, when they place an order. The service—which was launched in the UAE and Portugal earlier this year—will be available at an inaugural price of Rs299 (three months) and Rs999 (12 months).
“We are super excited to bring Zomato Gold to India, and are sure our users, as well as restaurant partners, are both going to find this hugely beneficial,” Zomato founder and CEO Deepinder Goyal said. He added that to start with, restaurants and bars across Delhi NCR, Mumbai and Bengaluru have been added and “Gold” will be extended to other Indian cities over the next few weeks.
Zomato said its other user subscription offering, Zomato Treats, has already crossed over 60,000 subscribing members.
- Delhi HC reserves order on PSC extension between Cairn India and ONGC for Barmer block
- Hike’s Total app: Everything you need to know
- Star India is not chasing profits from the upcoming IPL season
- Hyderabad University bars media entry on Rohith Vemula’s death anniversary
- HP launches 3D printers in India for Rs2.5 crore