SRF Q4 net profit rises 16% to Rs 129 crore
Latest News »
- Ferrari unveils its new entry-level model Portofino
- Premier League clubs smash own transfer spending record with £1.184 billion outlay
- Who after Rangana Herath?
- Supreme Court rejects Sasikala’s plea to review verdict in DA case
- BJP urges RJD to postpone Patna rally due to floods in Bihar, Lalu says ‘no’
New Delhi: Chemical firm SRF Ltd on Tuesday reported 16% increase in consolidated net profit at Rs 129 crore for the fourth quarter ended March.
Its net profit stood at Rs 112 crore in the year-ago period. The consolidated gross sales of the company grew by 19.7% at Rs 1,416 crore, SRF said in a statement.
During the last fiscal, the company posted a 19.8% increase in profit to Rs 515 crore from Rs 430 crore in FY16.
The consolidated gross sales grew by 4.9% to Rs 5,137 crore in last fiscal from Rs 4,898 crore in FY16.
“In spite of a very challenging environment, we have performed well. The benefits of being a diversified entity have come through as seen by the performance of our technical textiles business. While our long term strategy remains intact, we see challenges in the year ahead with agrochemicals remaining weak,” SRF Ltd managing director Ashish Bharat Ram said.