SRF Q4 net profit rises 16% to Rs 129 crore
- Kishore Biyani-led Future Consumer forms JV with EK Sons Agro Foods
- 1 mn Maharashtra farmers will get farm loan waiver benefits today
- Muthoot Pappachan Group plans IPO for MFI arm
- Arvind Limited signs MoU with Gujarat govt for Rs300 crore apparel park
- Govt orders Delhi’s Badarpur power plant, generator shutdown as air worsens
New Delhi: Chemical firm SRF Ltd on Tuesday reported 16% increase in consolidated net profit at Rs 129 crore for the fourth quarter ended March.
Its net profit stood at Rs 112 crore in the year-ago period. The consolidated gross sales of the company grew by 19.7% at Rs 1,416 crore, SRF said in a statement.
During the last fiscal, the company posted a 19.8% increase in profit to Rs 515 crore from Rs 430 crore in FY16.
The consolidated gross sales grew by 4.9% to Rs 5,137 crore in last fiscal from Rs 4,898 crore in FY16.
“In spite of a very challenging environment, we have performed well. The benefits of being a diversified entity have come through as seen by the performance of our technical textiles business. While our long term strategy remains intact, we see challenges in the year ahead with agrochemicals remaining weak,” SRF Ltd managing director Ashish Bharat Ram said.