Royal Enfield sales up 18.88% at 58,439 units in February
- Network18 reports Q3 net profit of Rs12.7 crore
- Workers at Apple supplier Catcher Technology describe harsh conditions in China’s Suqian
- This year’s corporate space race: Getting ready for astronauts, then tourists
- Super-premium liquor to become cheaper in Karnataka
- Amaravati: core infra to be ready by year-end
New Delhi: Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, on Wednesday reported a 18.88% jump in total sales at 58,439 units in February.
The two-wheeler manufacturer had sold 49,156 units in February 2016, Eicher Motors said in a statement. Sales in the domestic market stood at 56,737 units as against 47,567 units in the same month last year, up 19.28%.
Exports during the month grew by 7.11% to 1,702 units as compared to 1,589 units in February 2016.
ALSO READ | The Bullet bug is spreading far and wide