Royal Enfield sales up 18.88% at 58,439 units in February
- US won’t resume security aid to Pakistan till it allays concerns on terror safe havens
- China will not cede single inch of land, ready for ‘bloody battle’: Xi Jinping
- 2G spectrum case: CBI moves Delhi HC against acquittal of A. Raja, Kanimozhi
- Faced with Delhi’s pollution, Modi government bought air purifiers
- Railways in talks with youth who protested for jobs: Devendra Fadnavis
New Delhi: Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, on Wednesday reported a 18.88% jump in total sales at 58,439 units in February.
The two-wheeler manufacturer had sold 49,156 units in February 2016, Eicher Motors said in a statement. Sales in the domestic market stood at 56,737 units as against 47,567 units in the same month last year, up 19.28%.
Exports during the month grew by 7.11% to 1,702 units as compared to 1,589 units in February 2016.
ALSO READ | The Bullet bug is spreading far and wide