Suzuki Motorcycle domestic sales rise 43% in April
Cumulatively, Suzuki Motorcycle sold 43,842 units in April as compared to 30,648 units in the corresponding month of the previous year
Latest News »
- GSK Pharma’s profit plunges 63.4% to Rs26.42 crore, plans to introduce more vaccines
- Donald Trump hails Jared Kushner for ‘proving’ Russian links wrong
- Behind Manafort loans, army pilot who flew into Donald Trump’s orbit
- India will need $4.5 trillion by 2040 for infrastructure: report
- Vodafone-Idea merger expected to complete in 2018
New Delhi: Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd on Tuesday reported a 43% rise in its domestic sales at 36,289 units in April this year. The company had sold 25,343 units in the same month last year. Exports during the month rose to 7,535 units from 5,290 units in April 2016, Suzuki Motorcycle India said in a statement.
Cumulatively, the company sold 43,842 units in April as compared to 30,648 units in the corresponding month of the previous year.