Suzuki Motorcycle domestic sales rise 43% in April
- US stocks flat, investors await Fed decision on policy rates
- Drug price regulator fixes ceiling price of 39 more drug formulations
- Jimmy Kimmel rips Republican health bill for failing ‘Kimmel test’
- Bihar govt orders probe as canal wall awaiting Nitish inauguration collapses
- UK fund sells Bank of Baroda shares worth Rs1,115 crore
New Delhi: Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd on Tuesday reported a 43% rise in its domestic sales at 36,289 units in April this year. The company had sold 25,343 units in the same month last year. Exports during the month rose to 7,535 units from 5,290 units in April 2016, Suzuki Motorcycle India said in a statement.
Cumulatively, the company sold 43,842 units in April as compared to 30,648 units in the corresponding month of the previous year.