Suzuki Motorcycle domestic sales rise 43% in April
- EC opposes judicial review of AAP MLAs’ disqualification
- Govt planning 13-digit number for M2M communication
- Artificial intelligence poses risks of misuse by hackers, say researchers
- Pakistan backed by China behind influx of Bangladeshis into Assam: Army chief
- Billy Graham, pastor who advised world leaders, dies at 99
New Delhi: Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd on Tuesday reported a 43% rise in its domestic sales at 36,289 units in April this year. The company had sold 25,343 units in the same month last year. Exports during the month rose to 7,535 units from 5,290 units in April 2016, Suzuki Motorcycle India said in a statement.
Cumulatively, the company sold 43,842 units in April as compared to 30,648 units in the corresponding month of the previous year.