Whirlpool Q4 net profit rises 7% to Rs 74 crore
Latest News »
- Gold prices extend losses, shed Rs100 on muted demand
- Apex Frozen Foods IPO subscribed 1.2 times till 2.45pm on Day 2
- Suresh Prabhu takes moral responsibility for train accidents, offers to quit
- Stop dumping of ‘ritualistic material’ into Ganga to keep river clean: NEERI
- Smartphones with 18:9 displays you can buy right now
New Delhi: Home appliances maker Whirlpool on Tuesday reported a 7.36% increase in net profit at Rs 74.38 crore for the fourth quarter ended 31 March 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 69.28 crore in the same period previous fiscal, Whirlpool of India said in a BSE filing.
Total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs 1,131.1 crore, as against Rs 949.96 crore in the year-ago period, up 19%.
For the fiscal ended 31 March, the company said its net profit was at Rs 310.49, as compared to Rs 240.02 crore in the previous fiscal, up 29.36%.
Total income for the FY17 stood at Rs 4,433.37 crore as against Rs 3,862.97 crore in FY16, a growth of 14.77%.
The board of directors has recommended a final dividend of Rs 3 per equity share of face value Rs 10 aggregating a total outgo of Rs 45.82 crore, including dividend tax, the company said.
Shares of Whirlpool of India ended the day at Rs 1,192.65 a piece, down 2.69% from the previous close on the BSE.