Alkem Laboratories Q3 profit rises 24.89% at Rs233 crore
- Income inequality in India worsens, but slower than Russia and China: report
- Stocks of capital market-linked firms more than double on vibrant equity market
- Deals Buzz: KKR scouts buyers for 49% stake in producer of ‘Bigg Boss’ show
- BPL Vivid TV review: A TV that does not bother about the future’s uncertainties
- Donald Trump promises giant tax cut as ‘Christmas gift’ to Americans
New Delhi: Pharmaceuticals firm Alkem Laboratories on Friday reported 24.89% increase in consolidated net profit at Rs233.4 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December 2016.
The company had posted a consolidated net profit of Rs186.89 crore in the same quarter last fiscal, Alkem Laboratories said in a BSE filing.
Total income from operations during the period under review stood at Rs 1,481.92 crore as against Rs1,287.84 crore in the same quarter last fiscal, up 15%. Total expenses during the third quarter were higher at Rs1,240.17 crore as against Rs 1,074.74% in the year ago period.
Shares of Alkem Laboratories were trading at Rs1,811 apiece in the afternoon trade, up 0.03% from the previous close on the BSE.